The Ta’lim Department implement plans to make Majlis Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya familiar with Islamic Knowledge (Holy Qur’an, Hadith and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet, writings of the Promised Messiah and his Khulafa).
- Establish regular classes/learning Centers in all Jamaats/Circuits and collect data on them.
- Assign selected books/literature for reading by all national and regional executives.
- Teaching and learning of correct recitation of the Arabic text in the Holy Quran with translation.
- Teaching the history of Islam and Ahmadiyyat as per the Khuddam syllabus.
- Memorization of selected verses of the Holy Quran with translation and commentary by members.
- Organize academic competitions at the Circuit, Regional and National levels on the Khuddam syllabus.