We will be releasing one video every day in Ramadan on the topics of Fasting and the Holy Qur’an.
Following are some general questions that have been addressed regarding Ramadan & Fasting by Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him), the Fourth Successor to the Promised Messiah and Mahdi.
- Ramadan video 26 out of 30: What is the relationship between the Word of God and His Creation? Answered by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him) in 1min 22secs. Answer: The relationship is obviously very similar, though not entirely because it’s much deeper than that to what you find by way of instructions enclosed with the small gadget which you buy nowadays from the market. Anything you buy from the market, it has an enclosed pamphlet telling you, by those who made the machine, how it works. So the person who has created, he know best how that machine is working …. watch
- Ramadan video 25 out of 30: What is the significance of Lailatul Qadr (night of destiny) and how can we observe it? Answered by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him) in 1 min 46 secs. Answer: It’s not up to you to do it. It’s not your decision. If Allah so desires, He will bless you with that otherwise you can’t do it even if you are awake the whole night and that night is the night of Laitatul Qadr, you may not have the experience. So it’s entirely a blessing of Allah that one shares those blessed moments. So for that you should pray all Ramadan. And there’s no … watch
- Ramadan video 24 out of 30: Was the Qur’an practiced and understood as intended by God in the 1400 years before the advent of the Promised Messiah? Answered by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him) in 2mins 0secs. Answer: Man of each age gets the answers to his questions in the universe in which he is living. And for him, that relative truth is enough. It is not falsehood. Looking back from a different age, you may look back and say this was not right. But for him, for his own limited requirement, that was right. He lives through it and gained and progresses… watch
- Ramadan video 23 out of 30: What evidence is there for the belief that the Qur’an is addressing the entire people of the world? Answered by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him) in 2mins 17secs. Answer: There is no religious book in the world which mentions that institution of Prophet having taken place, having its manifestation, anywhere else in the world or in any people other than the people to whom that book was revealed. For example study Bible, study the book of Zoroaster, study the book of Confucious, study Gita and so on, you will be surprised to find a total lack of mention of any reformer having come to any people in the world at any time except… watch
- Ramadan video 22 out of 30: Why does the Qur’an sometimes speak in terms of parables if they are so difficult to understand? Answered by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him) in 2mins 33 secs. Answer: Parables, in a very short space of time, speak of volumes on a subject which otherwise would occupy a very big space and a very long description. So this is why parables are used to make subjects easier for you, not to make subjects difficult for you. For instance when you speak of a garden … watch
- Ramadan video 21 out of 30: Why isn’t the recitation of the Holy Qur’an one of the pillars of Islam? Answered by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him) in 29secs. Answer: Holy Qur’an is not a pillar of Islam but the book as such are talking the pillars … watch